We've got your visit covered
When you think about visiting campus, you’re probably wondering where to stay, what to do and where to eat. Look no further — we’ve compiled a list to make planning easy.
- Campus map – Getting around campus will become second nature in no time. Until then, take a look at our campus map.
- Parking – Get to know Murray State’s parking regulations and find parking maps through Parking Services. Be sure to pick up a free visitor pass at the Murray State Police Department building when you arrive.
- Winslow Dining Hall – The main dining option on campus, Winslow Dining Hall is open to students and family and offers a delicious variety of menu options.
- Curris Center – Visit the hub of campus activity, the Curris Center, for coffee, restaurants, a post office, the University Bookstore and more.
Murray State’s main campus is located in Murray, Ky., which is a city of about 18,000 residents that has earned the title of “Friendliest Small Town” by Rand McNally. There are plenty of places to stay and things to do within the 11 square miles that comprise the city of Murray. For an up-to-date list of hotels, restaurants, shops and events, visit the Murray Tourism website.
The University also has regional campuses to serve students in Henderson, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell, Madisonville and Paducah.
Things to do
- Where to eat
- Where to stay Can't find a hotel room in Murray? Take a short drive and stay in Draffenville, Mayfield, Paducah or Paris.
- Things to do
Barkley Regional Airport in Paducah, Kentucky offers daily service through O'Hare International Airport in Chicago.
Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee is served by 10 air carriers and offers almost 390 flights per day.
Using GPS? Enter 1401 KY-121, Murray, KY 42071 as your destination
From the east or west via I-24
Take the Purchase Parkway at Exit 25A and proceed south approximately 15 miles. Exit onto Hwy 641 (sign marked "Murray State University - US Hwy 641 SPUR") and drive south to Murray. Turn left onto KY-121 N, the CFSB Center will be on your left.
From the east or west via I-40
Take I-40 to Hwy 641 and proceed north to Murray. Continue on Hwy. 641 (12th Street) approximately two miles to KY-121 N, turn left onto KY-121 N the CFSB Center will be on your left.
From southeast Missouri via I-57
Take the Charleston/Wyatt exit and proceed east on Hwy 60/62. In Wickliffe, Ky., take Hwy 80, which will take you through Mayfield, Ky., and on to Murray. Turn right onto Hwy 641, then right onto KY-121 N, travel approximately two blocks and turn left into the Curris Center parking lot.
From the east or west via Hwy 68/80
From I-24, take the exit for Cadiz/Hopkinsville (Exit 65) and proceed west approximately 15 miles. Remain on Route 80 and proceed approximately 15 miles to Murray. Turn left onto Highway 641 and travel to KY-121 N. Turn right onto KY-121 N, the CFSB Center will be on your left.